Monday, November 21, 2022

Musk Calls It: The ADL Is a Defamatory Hate Group


 

Well, now I have seen more (and I hope to see everything soon enough)

Really.

This is how a so-called "civil rights organization" dismisses freedom of speech.

But Musk didn't take this libel lying down: This is the kind of push-back we need to see from more private firms, billionaires, and everyone else who is tired of the Woke Tyranny. Is Musk perfect? By no means. 

 But has done a great service by freeing up Twitter and making it accessible to more people.

I am also glad for him shaming the defamatory hate group known as "The Anti-Defamation League."

They have lost all credibility, and now we all know that they are a partisan (and may I add "anti-Semitic") hate group.

Quit defaming me!

1 comment:

  1. You hate free speech: https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughMuskSpam/comments/z7bfdc/where_is_the_lie_though/iy5pq63/

    ReplyDelete