Thursday, November 17, 2022

The Finest Remark Yet Against Democrat-Progressive Race Warmongering


Tucker Carlson exposed black supremacist bigot Tiffany Cross last week.

She was spouting off rampant, rancid hate against white people.

Then, a few weeks ago, MSNBC finally fired her!

Here's the report from Tucker Carlson about this big victory:

             

But that's not the best part to this video.

Here's the first comment underneath his video:

I'm a black woman, and I am exhausted. I am exhausted, watching my community members become the enemies they claim to hate. I am exhausted at my community members never looking at themselves and seeing what they can take responsibility with. I am tired of the division. I am tired of the histrionics. I'm tired of the exaggerating. 

I'm tired of the lack of introspection and reflection. I'm tired of modern black people acting like they had it as bad as their ancestors. I'm tired of the victim culture. I'm tired of us not fixing what we can. I'm tired of members of my community acting as if white people do something differently, then all of our problems will be absolved. I'm tired of the hypocrisy and the lies. 

I do not hate all white people, just like I do not love all black people. I'm constantly fighting against this narrative, and I really hope white people don't buy into it. Because unfortunately, black people already have and we already have enough to deconstruct over on this side. 

Common Sense black and white people need to get together and ostracize people who want to set us back.

This comment was so refreshing to read.

May this woman's tribe increase!

No comments:

Post a Comment