Monday, November 7, 2022

Omar the Grifter Now Fundraising for MTG?

STOP THE GRIFT!

Hit Piece

Arthur:

I simply can't do this alone.

I’m being outraised.

The media attacks against me increase on a daily basis.

They’re hoping you’ll give up on me.

They are more concerned about the attack at Nancy Pelosi’s home and ignore the 6 times liberal activists tried to have me murdered in my own home—even after they admitted it!

All because the Left is scared of me returning to Washington and reversing their Marxist policies, protecting our children and protecting YOUR rights.

And they’re going to succeed in stopping me unless you step up RIGHT NOW and help me win!

>>> DONATE $25 TODAY <<<

>>> DONATE $100 TODAY <<<

>>> DONATE ANY $$$ TODAY <<<

As we head into the final days of the election, my communist opponent is using his more than $10 Million from leftists nationwide to pay off voters to appear in his attack ads. No lie is too big for him.

Even when liberal journalists followed me around the district from Showtime’s “The Circus,” they saw how much the voters appreciate the fight I’ve brought to Washington and why they want me to continue working on their behalf.

But the left has other plans for me, and the stakes couldn’t be any higher. If they succeed in defeating me, killing me, or removing me from Congress, it’s to fulfill the agenda I’ve been trying to stop.

  • They’ll take away your guns.
  • They’ll continue to censor you with the help of Big Tech allies.
  • They’ll codify Roe so they can continue the wholesale murder of babies in the womb.
  • They’ll control every aspect of how you live, work, and pray (if you're even allowed to pray, that is!).
  • They’ll allow our borders to go unguarded so millions of invaders will continue to enter illegally bringing illegal and dangerous fentanyl with them.
  • They’ll make sure Hunter goes unpunished as he’ll begin to make more $$ than Elon Musk!

The choice is yours. Will you help me win and continue to fight for our freedoms? Or are you going to let the Big Guy’s tyranny continue? That’s what’s at stake this coming Tuesday!

Time is running out to change the course of our nation’s great history.

If you don’t donate right now, it will be too late. Biden and Pelosi will have another two years to wreck this country. Is that what you want?

Help me fight back! Donate Immediately!

Thank you. God Bless America.

Marjorie Taylor GreeneMarjorie Taylor GreeneCongresswoman (R-GA)

PAID FOR BY GREENE FOR CONGRESS INC.

Copyright © 2022 Omar Navarro for Congress, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.
Omar Navarro for Congress
21213 Hawthorne Blvd BTorrance CA 90503

ADAD


Notice at the bottom this eblast is coming from Omar Navarro for Congress.


One has to wonder -- where is the donation money supposed to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment