Tuesday, March 30, 2021

"UGH, We have a MassResistance Guy Here in LA ..."

I love my haters.

It's good to know that there are people, even in Los Angeles, who know about me and all that I am doing with MassResistance.

Check out the bitterness from this tweet:

More like "Triple O-G!"

The Left can't stand it when the right plays by their rules and wins. We have the truth on their side, while all they have are lies and powerplays, and neither one can withstand the intense scrutiny of truth and justice taking a firm stance and not relenting in its fight for complete awareness and success.

Chad Loder is an anti-chad loser, no question about it. There is nothing sadder than a wannabe progressive in LA who does not have the courage to confront people whom he disagrees with.

Consider other sad, sordid elements on his Twitter profile: 



This guy is a soy boy with preferred pronouns. Really.

Wow! So intimidating!

What can I say? I love my haters!

No comments:

Post a Comment