Monday, October 30, 2017

Arthur Schaper Misses Activism Events Because He Needs a Car--Help Him Out!

                    


This is a great video put together by Gary Grindall61 Galino.

He shares with the public all about the work that I have been doing to fight against Big Government along with the various, perverse anti-American forces attacking our liberties and undermining our country.

I also appreciate how he blasts the manifold critics who shame people like me who spend our time as journalists, activists, and organizers for Constitution and country.



Thanks, Gary!

Indeed, I am without a car at this time. I need your help to raise funds to get a new vehicle.

Please donate!

My PayPal account is: arthurschaper@hotmail.com

My GoFundMe account to raise funds for a new car is here.

Or click below:

https://www.gofundme.com/arthur-schaper-needs-new-car



Thank you again!

MAGA!

1 comment:

  1. A man fighting for the sovereignty of our nation.
    A real American Hero !!

    ReplyDelete