Monday, October 23, 2017

Judge Roy Moore: "Standing Up to George Soros"



Arthur,
You and I already knew Doug Jones was just another Hollywood-style liberal who flat-out hates our conservative values.

But his connections to radical liberals run much deeper than just having left-wing views.

Doug Jones is deeply connected to notorious left-wing billionaire George Soros.  

In fact, Doug Jones once spearheaded a George Soros effort to turn U.S. Attorneys into social justice warriors.

Arthur, rogue lower court panels like the infamous Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals are one of the largest threats facing our nation.

The last thing you and I need are activist prosecutors punishing conservatives all across our country.
 

So won’t you please chip in a donation to help me expose Doug Jones’ liberal record to the voters before the December 12 Special Election?
Your generous support will help me break through the media blackout and get the truth out to voters across Alabama about my opponent's radical left-wing views.

They don't want the good people of Alabama to know:

>>>    Doug Jones proudly supports ObamaCare -- and fiercely opposes repealing this disastrous socialized healthcare system that's wreaking havoc on our economy;

>>>    Doug Jones supports granting amnesty to illegal aliens and opposes any and all efforts to secure the border, including Trump's border wall;

>>>     Doug Jones has long-time connections to billionaire liberal George Soros;

>>>    Doug Jones believes liberal federal judges should use judicial tyranny to impose California and New York City values on the good people of Alabama;

>>>    Doug Jones isn't just "pro-choice."  He's a radical pro-abortion extremist.

As you can see, Arthur, Doug Jones is WAY out of step with Alabama values.

That’s why, if I can raise the resources to counter the attacks and let voters know the truth about my opponent, I'm confident you and I can defeat the Obama-Clinton Machine on December 12.


So won’t you please chip in a donation to help me bust through the smears and get the truth out to voters about Doug Jones radical views?

Right now I'm FAR behind where I must be to run they type of grassroots campaign it's going to take to DEFEAT the powerful Obama-Clinton Machine on December 12.

 I need your support more than ever before.

So please, Arthur -- stand with me at this critical moment by chipping in the maximum donation you can to my campaign.
 

Thank you in advance for stepping up and chipping in a donation to help me fight back and get the truth out to voters about Doug Jones radical left-wing views.

I appreciate all you do!



Sincerely,
Judge Roy Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment