Wednesday, October 25, 2017

CAGOP Convention: Confronting Minority "Leader" Brian Dahle

Chad Mayes was supposedly run out of the Assembly GOP Leadership position three months ago.

Unfortunately, he was allowed to negotiate his departure, and that has not worked out well for the angry grassroots in California.

Brian Dahle of Redding took over the caucus, and appointed Chad Mayes his assistant minority leader.

Yes, he did. How could he do this? There are other pictures of Dahle making nice with the Speaker of the State Assembly Anthony Rendon:

Give me a break. We have seen this dance before:


Well, at the CAGOP Convention in Anaheim, I ran into Dahle at the Marriott Hotel restaurant.

At first, he did not recognize me, but I told him plainly that I wanted to talk to him about key concerns I had in Sacramento.
Next, I saw Kathy Ponce of the Redlands Tea Party, and we confronted him together as he was walking toward his table.
Here's my initial report about what happened, which I posted on Facebook:
I just confronted assembly minority leader Brian Dahle. I did not have a chance to speak with him last night since he was not at his ice cream social. I spoke with him and said that Chad Mayes should not have any leadership position.
This guy then said unless you've been up there don't criticize me. I refuse to accept that excuse. He said to me that his enemy are the people across the aisle. Granted but we have enemies within our own caucus who are undermining our values!
He told me he wasn't sure he was even going to be on the convention floor this morning! I had to confront him at The Breakfast Table.

Make sure to check this out and share it, Aaron F ParkMichael W. TriggsNathan Mintz, and Joseph Turner!
Kathy Ponce was there, too!

The arrogance is pretty stifling, I must say. They play the pity party card, and then expect us to tolerate their legislative exploits as we get rolled every sessions.

Enough already!


I then approached his gathering at the back of the restaurant. I immediately called on Dahle and Philip Chen--who was also tapped for a leadership position within the Assembly GOP--that I am displeased with what is going on in Sacramento.

One member of the group tried to push me aside, lecturing me "This is not the appropriate time." For elected officials who do not want to do to their job, there is never an appropriate time to do anything. When will this arrogance end?
The politicians in Sacramento still don't get it, or more accurately do not care. They have gotten away with third-house money paving their way for everything. They have no interest in caring about our needs or the daily concerns of voters. Such is the result of the Capitol Kleptocracy running things in California.



Final Reflection

One constituent in Dahle's district informed me about his intense indifference to the plight of California residents in Northern California. If they don;'t like it here, they can just leave. 

I heard the same snide retort at the Grace Napolitano illegal alien town hall in April. Their attitude is that homeowners, residents, taxpayers etc should just accept the abuse. If they don't like the Blue State culture of California, then just move.

But when people are getting robbed left and right in their home, they shouldn't have to leave. They have every right and necessity to fight back and demand more than a redress of grievances. They have every right to throw a bad government out of office entirely!

No comments:

Post a Comment