Wednesday, September 6, 2017

How the Left Works: Group Names

Here is a profound insight I had received from a friend of mine named Joshua:

Hey Arthur I realized a pattern between Antifa and BLM, and maybe even the woman's rights movement. Okay here goes. It has to do with their names. If I say I don't like the group "Black Lives Matter" it sounds as if I am saying that black lives are worthless, but I value black people I just don't like the group titled "Black Lives Matter".  

If I say I am against Antifa, it sounds as if I am against people that are fighting Nazis and fascism, but I hate fascism and Nazis I just don't like the group called "anti-fascists" and furthermore  the "women's rights" movement, If I say I don't like that movement, It sounds to other people that I am against woman's value in society. But I value women, I just don't like the feminist movement.  It is all in the name, do you see? to me it appears that someone is very cleverly naming these groups.  



Think about it, whenever we debate these people online we have to clarify that " I'm against fascism too, or I'm against Nazis, or I value black lives, or I value women as much as the next person." But I'm 100% against these political groups, in spite of their names. Anyways just wanted to share my observation. Sorry bout what happened to you in Berkeley but also glad that Antifa is getting the negative limelight they deserve.

Perhaps it's time that we took the same game to their courts and played hard-ball with them?!

No comments:

Post a Comment