Thursday, September 29, 2022

Vishal Starts to Get It, Recognizes Conservatives Oppose "Gays Against Groomers"



Antifa propagandist disguised as journalist Vishal Singh is mentally ill. I say this not as a matter of pure mockery, but truth which overcomes all error. Anyone who cannot figure out what pronouns to use for himself has serious problems. On top of that, he spends more time talking to his cat, smoking marijuana, and going to therapy (perhaps all at the same time?) than getting a real job and doing something meaningful with his life.

But I digress.

As further proof of his mental health issues, Vishal remains obsessed with me, and he is particularly obsessed with MassResistance, the organization I work for as I fight the corrupt, perverse LGBT agenda in all of its perverse forms.

I can understand this maniacal focus. He is a troubled, mentally ill "transgender," and he really believes that anyone who opposes those mental illnesses and their normalization is a "terrorist." Such is the terrible brainwashing and abuse he has endured.

I would have to discern at this point that Vishal was harmed by his father or mother -- or both? -- and coupled with that harm and neglect comes a great deal of confusion. The amount of abuse and trauma which has overwhelmed individuals in the LGBT cohort is really astonishing. Mental health diagnostic manuals rightfully recognized that homosexuality and transgenderism are mental illnesses.

Having shared this revelation about Vishal, I was surprised to see him share my outspoken outrage and opposition to the grifter groomer fraud group "Gays Against Groomers":

For once, I am grateful that this fake propagandist disguised as a journalist reported something correctly about me.

Indeed, I do oppose the normalization of homosexuality and "gay people" in the Republican and conservative political circles. I am proud to speak out on this issue, and I have been declaring my forthright opposition to this madness for a long time.

So much so, that fake Republicans, weak conservatives, and all-out RINOs have tried to silence me, dismiss me, and cancel me--but they have failed every time. 

Vishal needs to understand that he is not really "transgender," either, but a confused and very likely abused child in an adult body who needs real help. Standing up to false groups like "Gays Against Groomers" assists with this effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment