Friday, September 2, 2022

Project Veritas: Stop Complaining, Start Acting

Project Veritas is kicking butt.

And now they are exhorting the rest of us to fight, fight, fight!

Veritas Logo

Dear Arthur,

Do you get the picture yet?

Are you even paying attention to what is going on?

We are all living in an age of irregular warfare. A war with evil to control your mind.

And this evil wants to indoctrinate and corrupt your children.

I’m writing you to implore you to get in the fight right now.

IT TRULY IS NOW OR NEVER.

Our children’s lives are at stake, and America as we know it – particularly, independent thought - is at serious risk of being forever lost.

I am asking you, to SUPPORT OUR WORK and HELP PROJECT VERITAS EXPOSE THE CORRUPTION plaguing the American Education System.

In just the last 48 hours, we have received THOUSANDS of leads that MUST be pursued.

I promise you that Project Veritas is the only media outlet standing between your children and a and those who wish to proselytize their views to be engrained as those of your children.

We will NEVER stop and TOGETHER we CAN EXPOSE EVERYTHING.

But I need an Army of you to have my back.

I cannot win this war alone.

Without your immediate tax-deductible financial contribution of $150, $500, $1,000 or more, I am not sure how long we will be able to keep these investigations going.

I have dozens of undercover journalists across the country right now and we will not let you down.

I need you to step up and make a tax-deductible donation right now - it will be worth it:https://secure.anedot.com/project-veritas/_secretcurriculum

We have lot of work to do.

Updates soon,

James



No comments:

Post a Comment