Thursday, September 8, 2022

Support Enoch Burke! Say NO to the Transgender Cult

 

SIGN: Enoch Burke must be freed after refusing to use a student's "they" pronoun.Dear Arthur,Can you imagine being forced to refer to a teenager as "they"? Well, Irish teacher Enoch Burke refused to and is now in jail for standing up to authorities.Burke initially declined his principal's demand to address a biologically male student as "they" and was suspended from his job.He was then jailed on September 5th after being found in contempt of a court injunction preventing him from being present in the school.We must speak up in his defense now - tell the Irish High Court to stop this persecution. Burke, who has no intention of abiding by the injunction, knows his refusal means imprisonment until and unless he "purges his contempt" -- an Orwellian outcome that underscores the hostility of the left towards those who reject its radical social ideology.The teacher continues to stand his ground rather than renounce his beliefs: "I cannot purge my contempt by holding my Christian beliefs in contempt.""I will never leave Mountjoy Prison if in leaving that prison I must violate my well-informed conscience, and my religious beliefs and deny my God."As he continues to defy the High Court's orders that he abandon his religious convictions to serve the transgender agenda, Enoch Burke needs our support now more than ever. Speaking to the judge on Wednesday about why he wouldn't back down, Burke said: "I can be a Christian in Mountjoy Prison or I can be a pagan acceptor of transgenderism outside it."“I consider it commendable that I chose to obey God rather than man,” he said. “This court has divested itself of all honour and has been mean, contemptible and base. The tragedy of this case is that by merely stating my opposition to transgenderism, I have paid dearly.”Enoch Burke is just the latest example of how merely opposing the tenets of this ideology can cost a person their freedom, and if we don't take action now, he will certainly not be the last.SIGN this petition calling for Enoch Burke's immediate release from prison, and the full restoration of his rights that have been so egregiously attacked by Ireland's High Court.Then please forward this email to friends, or SHARE the petition using these links:Click here to share on GabClick here to share on MeWeClick here to share on TelegramClick here to share on TwitterClick here to share on FacebookThank you for your support!Tim Jackson & the LifeSiteNews Advocacy TeamRead more about Enoch Burke and this developing story HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment