Friday, September 9, 2022

Punching Back: Sports Grumblings Supports MassResistance


Conservatives need to learn to punch back, and they need to punch back twice as hard. That's something I have fashioned with greater precision during my work with MassResistance.

Along the lines shared above, this tweet below is one of the best compliments yet that I have been paid on social media:

Yes, indeed, there are too many Republicans, especially in California, who are content with being attacked and not fighting back. It's really sad.

Imagine how much better this country would be if conservatives acted like dedicated instead of controlled opposition.

Sports Grumblings in particular was commenting on MassResistance's latest article, in which the organization focused on my ongoing efforts to push back and scare off leftists in the city of Torrance, my hometown.

Unlike most conservatives, I have repeatedly exposed and humiliated the very left-wing activists who push LGBT perversion and BLM hate, and I do not hold back. I am not worried about what they might say about me, because I push back on them without even having to worry about what they will do to me.

People need to understand that most of these hateful liberals are really just cowards. They don't have the courage to stand up for what they believe in (because they really don't believe in anything. They have to believe with other people to have meaning). If more people just called them out for their hate, most of them would run and hide, never bother anyone in polite society ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment