Sunday, May 5, 2019

Open Letter to SoCal News Group: Edits/Corrections Needed for "Carson Town Hall" Article

Mr. Hasse:

My name is Arthur Schaper. I am a member of a pro-immigration enforcement group called "We the People Rising."



First, I commend SoCal News Group for reporting the plight of families victimized by illegal aliens. I was particularly touched that the LA Daily News reported on the untimely death of Nancy Duran in the North Hills region in Los Angeles--I believe that your newspaper in the region was the only one to share that it was an illegal alien drunk driver who hit her.

However, I am stunned and offended that a number of press agents in your news group insist on labeling men and women who enforcement of our nation's immigration laws as "anti-immigrant."

On at least three separate occasions, I have had to direct your reporters to issue a correction on this mislabeling.

We the People Rising, the Remembrance Project, and other pro-enforcement activists are not "anti-immigrant" in any way. In fact, members of our larger community of patriots ARE immigrants themselves.

This is more than a matter of political correctness, but factual as well as moral correctness. It is very offensive for the news cadre within your news group to insist on publishing such misleading labels. Even after a correction is issued on the webspage version of an article, the damage is done, since the misleading label has already appeared in print.

This practice must cease. Accurate reporting is essential, and  yet this repeated decision not to abide by proper, professional journalistic practices explains why the print newspaper industry in particular and legacy media in general is facing such a sharp decline.

I would like you to contact me immediately on outlining the steps that will be taken to correct these gross reporting errors.

Cell: (310) --------
Email: arthurschaper@hotmail.com (this is my personal email -- I would prefer you use this one.)

Once again, it's welcome to see the local press finally focusing on the devastating consequences of illegal immigration on American citizens, both born and naturalized. But the reporting must done in a fair, balanced, and accurate fashion.

Sincerely,

Arthur Schaper



8 comments:

  1. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for
    you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like
    to find out where u got this from. many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now it looks like Expression Engine is the preferred blogging platform available right now.

    (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is appropriate time to make some plans for the long run and it's time to be happy.
    I've read this submit and if I could I desire to recommend you some interesting things or advice.
    Perhaps you can write subsequent articles relating to this article.
    I want to read even more things approximately it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother suggested I might like this website.

    He was entirely right. This post truly made my day.

    You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoah this blog is magnificent i like studying your articles.
    Keep up the great work! You recognize, many individuals are searching round for this
    information, you can help them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whats up this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering
    if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to
    manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so
    I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent article. I certainly appreciate this site. Continue the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw
    away your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you
    could be giving us something enlightening to read?

    ReplyDelete