(Response to Charlie Kirk, Rest In Peace)
Letters like these have an amiable stupidity.
The whole mantra of blaming Israel for all the evils of the world has gotten so old, that hardly anyone cares anymore.
I thought you'd all find this letter quite funny!
-----
You are a charlatan the way you speak of this patsy as if he had been convicted. Since you assume everything, I assume you are paid by the actual killeds to write this drivel.
Kent Ramsay
Reader of American Thinker, and subscriber, before it became a propaganda arm of Israel.
Kent Ramsay
Reader of American Thinker, and subscriber, before it became a propaganda arm of Israel.
-------
Dear Kent:
I didn't realize you were "Israel first."
The evidence, from confessions to cameras to on-the-ground testimony, is pretty convincing.
Your belief in conspiracy theories vs. truth proves that you are just another woke complainer.
You definitely won't like American Thinker.
That website is for people who are awake and think for themselves.
Thanks for writing, though.

No comments:
Post a Comment