Monday, July 2, 2018

KCAL Nine Report on "Reunited Immigrants", and What They Left Out

Last night, I was a guest speaker on KCAL 9 News with Crystal Cruz.

She was hoping to interview me face to face at LAX Airport, where an illegal alien mother and her children were reunited after they had been separated at the border.

Robin Hvidston, Director of We the People Rising, did not have the time to address the concerns of American citizens and the rule of law on this matter, so she invited me to speak on this issue.



I was in another part of the Southland at the time, but Cruz agreed to interview me through Google Hangouts.

Here's the entire report, which I uploaded to YouTube with my commentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8GCfgaeBG8

Here's the written report, and my response to this matter:

“Our American government needs to focus on the needs of Americans, we have homeless, we have homeless veterans, we have foster children in great need. Where are the protests for our American citizens who are in need? As I said before, these parents would not be putting their children in this position of being separated from them if they entered the country illegally even if they’re seeking asylum,” said Arthur Schaper with a group called We The People Rising.

The reporter asked me a number of times about this "very emotional" event. And that's the point.

The whole media game is to inspire pity for the poor illegals, while American citizens' needs are ignored and the sovereignty of the United States endures further erosion.

As expected, they did not share everything that I said in the interview.

I talked about the Angel Parents, the men and women separated forever from their children because of illegal aliens.

I also mentioned that the vast majority of American citizens blame the parents for putting their children in such difficulties, being separated at the border. From what I have learned from Angel Moms like Sabine Durden, refugees can flee to one of nine American embassies in Mexico to seek asylum. Why are these migrants rushing to our borders to flee danger?

The vast majority of illegal aliens rushing the US-Mexico border are economic migrants, nothing more. The United States has every right to prevent the large swathe of third-world humanity from overrunning our borders and undermining the rule of law and quality of life in the United States.

Of course, the local press wanted to focus on the sob stories of a few families. 

But what about Don Rosenberg? He will never be able to hug his son again:



Sabine Durden can never hold her son's hand again:





Mary Ann Mendoza can hug her son's grave marker, and that's all:



Their stories matter, but the media don't want to talk about their losses, because the crushing losses and pain cannot be spun by the special interest groups pushing for cheap labor, open borders, and amnesty.

I wanted their stories to be heard, and that's what I had expected the press to share:




No comments:

Post a Comment