Friday, July 27, 2018

Another Media Fail: Biased Reporter Misspelled My Name in MassResistance Report

As expected, the liberal media reporter did a hit piece against MassResistance, even though we received front-page headline attention this time around.

I hammered the reporter for her distinct bias and her useless references to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

It's getting better for us and worse for the liberal media.
Check out the spelling errors in the article













And just in case you missed them above, I circled them in red:




Katy St. Clair couldn't be bothered to spell my name right?

Really?!

This was one of the saddest displays of shoddy journalism that I have ever seen.

I also made sure to share these gross spelling errors on social media:


No comments:

Post a Comment