Friday, October 13, 2017

Judge Moore: Obama-Clinton Machine Have Declared Me Enemy #1


Arthur,

There are just over 8 weeks until the December 12 Special Election.

And as I told you recently, the Obama-Clinton Machine recently declared me "Enemy #1."

They're hoping to defeat me and use it as a national launching pad for their all-out war against Donald Trump and conservatives in 2018.

Arthur, that makes the December 12 Special Election about much more than just who will fill Attorney General Jeff Sessions' Senate seat.

The outcome of this election will not only set the tone for the 2018 mid-terms -- but it could determine whether or not conservatives pick up enough seats to kick out the establishment and get to work Draining the Swamp.

Furthermore, a victory on December 12 will embolden conservatives across the country to take a stand and run for office in 2018.

That's why I'm counting on the help and support of grassroots conservatives like you to step up and chip in a donation to help me fight back and win on December 12.


So Arthur, will you chip in a donation of $500, $250, $150, $100, $75, $50, $35 or $25 immediately to let me know you've got my back in this critical fight against the Obama-Clinton Machine?
Of course, if $500, $250, $150, $100, $75, $50, $35 or $25 is too much for you at this time, please consider chipping in $5, $10 or $15 to help me get my message out to as many voters as possible before December 12.

Your generous contribution will help my campaign pay for mailings, advertisements, yard signs, flyers and other costs associated with contacting voters across the great state of Alabama and fighting back against the liberal smears and attacks.

Arthur, the Democrats launched their first quarter million dollar ad campaign last week -- with MILLIONS more to follow.

They know their only hope is to bury me in an avalanche of nasty attacks in order to hide my opponent's radical, left-wing views from Alabama voters.

But if I can raise the resources to cut through the attacks and get the truth out to voters, I'm confident you and I can DEFEAT the Obama-Clinton Machine on December 12.

Arthur, you and I have defeated the odds before.

And I'm confident with your continued support, you and I can finish the job on December 12 and Drain the Swamp in Washington.


So won't you please chip in a donation to let me know you've got my back in this critical battle?

Thank you in advance for standing with me.

I appreciate your support.

Sincerely,
Judge Roy Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment