Sunday, October 15, 2017

Rubbing It In: Another Letter to the Failing OC Weakly (Busted!)

As everyone who knows me--which is a large galaxy of wonderful people, stars in their own right--the corrupt, "anti-Arthur Schaper" OC Weekly" just lost their racist, Brown Supremacist editor Gustavo "La Cucaracho" Arellano.



Now, you know that I cannot resist rubbing in the Left's massive failures.

There have been so many of them, even as President Trump and his MAGA agenda continues without interruption.

We the People are fighting back and winning, and there is nothing more gratifying for conservatives than to see media propagandists lost their jobs!

And the heads are already rolling!

So, just so that all of you can know the latest letter I sent to all the hateful OC Weakly bigots ...

Here you go!



To all you OC Weakly losers, I mean haters, I mean ... hacks ....



I fixed that photo on that article from last year--that one that I practically wrote since it quoted me on nearly every line without any other reporting.

I think it is so a propos!

Gustavo, let me know if you ever need a corner or freeway to sell oranges or roses ... or unread copies of your articles.

If things get worse--you can always ¡Ask a Mexican! for help. LOL!

BRUH!

And once again -- since you all will be looking for work soon, here are some job applications ...


Just for flourish, a line from R. Scott Moxley's article -- actually, one of the vast majority of quotes which I had said and written:

"How do you like us now, bitchez?"




Bye Felicia!


No comments:

Post a Comment