Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Another First Amendment Discussion: Shouting Disapproval or Shutting Down?



Here are special remarks on the Xavier Becerra event at Whittier College two weeks ago.

People on the right, especially celebrity conservatives, are concerned that that ou bursts I have engaged in along with other Trump supporters are inviting more problems than solutions.

A few voices of concern shared that such vocal disapproval in these public meetings will hurt the cause and make Trump supporters look bad in the media.

The truth is that media hacks are trying to make Trump supporters look bad with or without the efforts/assistance of Trump supporters doing something or anything.

It seems that many of the more media-conscious conservatives are more interested in being liked, in making nice rather than doing the right thing and making a difference.

We the People of the state of California have been polite enough. We have tolerated the political class taxing us and regulating us to death. On illegal immigration, we have witnessed our elected officials doing everything but what falls under the best interests of our nation and our country.

The critics are upset because the First Amendment rights of the elected officials at Whittier College were frustrated.

My protests there have everything to do with denouncing this radical leftist fraud.

Becerra and Calderon are taxing us and undermining our rights. We as citizens have every right to make their lives miserable.

Now, about the First Amendment ...

The First Amendment is a vital right in our American political culture, and it faces unprecedented assault, especially in California. From the series of political upheavals in Mideval England to Modern France, the suppression of the public to speak their mind and criticize their government engendered
I know what suppression of speech feels like. I contributed to news sites which refused to post certain things I had written. Truth Revolt, for example, refused to publish articles criticizing the transgenderism mania in the modern media. I realized that they weren’t interested in fighting the culture wars to win.

I was a correspondent in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. One website pushed me away because I was unflinching in my criticism of the LGBT agenda.



For two hours, I debated and discussed key issues with men and women in Berkeley. While there, liberals and radical leftists tried to shut me down or blow whistles to silence me.

But I persisted.

There were some people who yelled at me initially, but after they realized that I was not going away, the continued to listen and we made some headway.

Now, when it comes to elected officials, the politicians who possess political power and are using their power for evil ends, I have every right to shout at them and denounce what they are doing.

Even if they are guest speakers at a college.

I am so tired of the celebrity conservative class in our state giving people like me and others a hard time because we refuse to sit down and be lied to be our elected officials. Attorney Genera. Becerra is doing more to represent illegal aliens, La Raza, and labor unions instead of the needs of California citizens.

Majority Leader Calderon is a pot head who does whatever the corrupted Third House Big Business/Big Labor/Big Racism phalanx tells him to.

And you know what? I am angry and I have every right to denounce their corrupt lawlessness.

But once again--what is motivating the bigger sense of fear from fellow Trump supporters and others on the right? They worry about how "we" will look in the media spotlight.

Really?! Haven't conservatives finally learned their lesson yet? Who cares what the mainstream media think? They have become corrupted, for decades attacking conservatives and undermining constitutional government. They lie about the President and his cabinet. They diligently push a liberal progressive agenda which as nothing to do with reporting the truth.

And still some of these conservatives are worried about the press?



Unbelievable. Who cares what they right? Who cares what they think? I am more interested in representing myself as one more citizens interested in Making California Great Again and Making America Great Again every step of the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment