Sunday, October 1, 2017

BREAKING: Cheating Vice-Chair Kristin Olsen Resigns (Finally!)

BAM!

Winning!

Kristin Olsen, embattled CAGOP Vice-Chair has resigned!



Here's the email:

Thank you
 
Today, 4:30 PM
You forwarded this message on 10/1/2017 4:31 PM
Dear Fellow Delegates,
As Vice Chair, I have focused on building unity, enthusiasm, and hope among the grassroots, growing fundraising efforts beyond Sacramento, and articulating our core principles in a way that resonates with everyday Californians. 
California desperately needs a viable Republican Party, and maintaining the status quo will not get us there. We must be committed to building a bigger tent and articulating an optimistic message that resonates in diverse communities across the state.  Our principles of freedom, opportunity and limited government are timeless. Our challenge is to define and apply them for a changing California.
Given the challenges before the Party, it is essential that we have officers who can fully commit to their volunteer positions. For both personal and professional reasons, I no longer have sufficient time to do so. As a county supervisor, I have been working on important and time-consuming issues. As a single mom, two of my three kids are now teenagers whose busy schedules often conflict with CRP activities. As a consultant, I am growing a new business and must dedicate more time to clients and provide for my family.    
For these reasons, today I am stepping down as Vice Chair. I sincerely thank you for the opportunity to have served and wish you the best.

Sincerely,  
Kristin Olsen
--------------------------------

Now ...

Sources had told me that she was going to resign in two weeks.

She dropped out sooner than expected.

GOOD!

More news will be forthcoming.

WINNING! I am glad that I stood my ground, that I refused to pull the resolution to have her removed.

I am certain that she would have taken whatever steps should could have to stay in her volunteer position.

I am glad that she is gone.

She cheated on her husband. She cleared out all the conservatives in the Assembly caucus team. She was part of the backroom dealing making that lead to the Cap and Betrayal deal forced on us earlier this year.

Bye, Kristin!

Republicans in California are working hard to Make California Great Again!

Stay Tuned!


4 comments:

  1. Is Olsen complaining she is a single mother like the Menendez brothers complaining they are orphans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Single mothers are mothers who have NO husband in their life and never had. If he died you are a widow. If you and he divorced, you are a divorcee. They've lumped them all together as a victim group but they are not the same. A divorced mother has a father for the kids and had a marriage at one time. We hope he is around and most of them are in some capacity. Widows are a special group and the Bible tells us to take care of widows. It doesn't say take care of "single mothers" which implies a voluntary status.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well stated !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot lets start work on this write-up, I truly believe this web site needs far more consideration. I’ll apt to be once more to see a lot more, many thanks for that information. Vice City Market Link

    ReplyDelete