There were many concerns people have shared about my health. Yes, I had a stroke. Yes, I had a transient ischemic attack (A two-fer! How about that?!)
1. I am not terminally ill, so please do not think for one second that I have become enfeebled.
2. The truth is that I now feel stronger than I did when I was 28, or even when I was 18!
3. I have lost so much weight. I had topped off at 255 lbs. in 2016. Today, I am now at 209 lbs.
4. The BP meds have worked so well, that now my BP has sometimes gotten too low! That can be worse! LOL!
5. It sucks when people have said to me "Be careful! You are getting old. It sucks getting old!"
LOL! You need to read your Bibles, folks!
"He satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's." (Psalm 103:5)
"Your flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth:" (Job 33:25) -- This has been happening to me.
Getting old is for people in the world. I don't play by their rules, nor am I ruled by this world.