Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Letter to the Editor: I Don't Have the Talent to Write Like You

This was one of the most inspiring, complimentary letters I have received from a reader.

LGBT Bigot Buttigieg
I was really honored, and I shared as much with Mr. Hammontree after I read his email:

Your Mayor Pete article I saw today on Townhall.com expressed all the frustrations and objections I have with that man. But I don’t have the ability and talent to put it all down on paper likeyou have. So I appreciate you very much for your article today and all your past articles. It’s always a delight when I go to Townhall.com and see your picture and you name.



 I read every word yoiu write. I’m hoping Trump is re-elected in 2020 so he can continue to fight for our freedom of speech and freedom of religion and many other things that make this country so great. 



David Hammontree


No comments:

Post a Comment