Monday, December 10, 2018

Insanity: Two "Transgender Men" Allow Child to Choose Gender

This is insanity on a level I have never seen before.

Transgenderism is not only a mental disorder, but it is child abuse, in that adults are not taking charge to do what is best for children, but instead are not providing neither guidance, nor wisdom, nor answers to do what is best for the child.

This is just sickening, and I am at a loss for words:

So we have two women who are pretending to be men.

These men somehow have custody of a 2-yr old child. They are pretending to be male, but are actually female, I guess ...

And they want their daughter (I think she's a she, or what?!) to choose whether to be a male or a female ...

This is horrific idiocy. When will this insanity stop?!




2 comments:

  1. I every time emailed this website post page to all my friends, since if like to read it then my links will too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be recommended this website by my cousin. I'm now not positive whether or not this put up is written via him as nobody else recognize such distinctive approximately my difficulty.

    You are amazing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete