Thursday, March 29, 2018

Brilliant Outreach from Marilyn Hickey Ministries: "Priming the Pump"

Marilyn Hickey Ministries sent me an interesting marketing appeal last week.

They sent me an envelope seeking a donation by offering a dollar in the envelope!

One dollar included in the offering envelope to me!

Brilliant idea.

Marilyn Hickey strongly encouraged the receiver to sow a seed in order to "prime the pump" of God's miracles in our lives.

Tithing is a winning move for Christians. In the Body of Christ, the more that we realize that God has provided us all things, then we have no problem releasing 10% of what we have earned to our local church.

I was really moved, impressed














I have never heard of any ministry sending money to prospects. This brilliant, blessed idea demonstrates what Solomon taught:

"Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days." (Ecclesiastes 11:1)

And you know what? I donate to them in turn!

1 comment:

  1. I was intrigued upon receiving and opening this letter. The timing of it was ..very interesting. Just curious about what others thought, it seems not many others at all have posted anything about it.

    ReplyDelete