Thursday, September 28, 2017

I Triggered Illegal Alien Jose Antonio Vargas on Twitter

The winning!

It just never ends!

It gets better and better!

I love this!

Check out what happened when I told off self-announced "undocumented immigrant", i.e. illegal alien Jose Antonio Vargas.

Here were his prelimimary remarks:

Then I responded, and he fired back with ...

Then came the true lunacy of this illegal alien madness.

First, I responded clearly:


Major error here. Jose is not an American. He is an illegal alien. He has no legal status, not constitutional rights in this country. He needs to return to his home country.

When these outspoken, arrogant illegal aliens starting going after so-called ordinary people on Twitter to defend their immoral stance and unlawful status, you know that they may still be "undocumented", by they are very much afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment