Saturday, October 14, 2017

More Winning! OC Weakly Goes Bust, Cucaracha Arellano Forced to Step Down

There is nothing like justice!

There is no greater satisfaction than the vindication of winning!

OC Weekly had published a would-be hit piece against me just before the end of last year.

Lo and behold, I received even more support and congratulations. If a liberal rag like OC Weekly somehow found out about me and wrote an attempted hate piece against me, I know I must have been turning heads.

Or they were having a slow news day. Ha!

Well, I learned how easy it was to troll the incompetent reporters, especially Gustavo Arellano, one of the most narrow-minded Brown Supremacists I had ever read about!

Gustavo Arellano is gone as OC Weekly editor:


Gustavo Arellano, editor and general do-it-all at OC Weekly, is no longer with the publication as of Friday. Arellano spoke on the details of his departure on the Tom Leykis Show this afternoon, saying he resigned after he refused a call from the publication’s owners to lay off employees.

The OC Weakly had employees? Really? Why did Arellano have to cut stuff?

Because the paper is bleeding money like it bleeds ink. No one wants to read the trash rag anymore.

“I was told to lay off half of the staff at OC Weekly. We’re a tiny-ass paper as it is. And I refused,” said Arellano. He said that he presented to them an alternative plan in September “that would not involve us losing amazing, talented people.”

What talented people? R. Scott Moxley? Funny!

Gabe "Anti-Semite" San Roman?! Bruh!


“In my proposal I said that, if they didn’t like my proposal, then my resignation would be effective October the 13th,” Arellano added. He said that he and ownership had a meeting about his proposal this morning, and that the plan was ultimately rejected.

But what specifically is going on?

"OC Weekly's editorial staff and budget have remained virtually unchanged for a decade" and claimed that "editorial expenses consistently exceeded set amount." McIntosh also said that Arellano was asked to present a plan "with a reduced budget, the workings of which were totally left to his discretion."

No one was reading the paper, and the pot and prostitution ads were not bringing in much revenue. The whole left-wing, Democratic propaganda mill is falling apart. Hollywood is crashing, Big Media is crater, and even professional sports, filled with coddled, over-indulged, arrogant athletes is losing money fast.

The March through the Institutions has come to a screeching halt, and conservatives are winning the culture wars!



Wow! This is such vindication! I am so happy. For the longest time, I never believed that I would see bad people in the press go down so hard like this!

But it's happened!



Gustavo "El Raciste" Arellano is out of a job, and his skeleton crew of has-beens will be gone, too!


R. Scott Moxley claims to be the best SoCal Journalist of the year, which is not saying much.

He might be a great bagger at the local grocery store!



On a final note, Moxley's article picked out a quote from my Twitter feed, citing my favorite verse.

"The LGBT haters are attacking me on Twitter, too. . . . But we have a promise in Isaiah 54:17."

This verse is a propos for the welcome demise of OC Weakly, too!

So much fun! I will probably gloat for a week or two!





No comments:

Post a Comment