Sunday, March 24, 2019

Lawlessness and Corruption: CA State Assembly Speaker Shuts Out Constituents from Public Event

The lawless autocracy in California has gone from bad to worse.

It's bad enough that Democrats have total one-party dominance at the state level. It's worse yet that the elected officials, from Governor down to local city councilman, routinely ignore the rule of law to push their own agenda.

Now it has gotten to the point in which they do not think they have to listen to their constituents are hear the concerns of men and women in their districts or throughout the state.

On March 22, 2019, California State Assembly Speaker Anthony Rendon advertised to the public that he was hosting a community coffee in South Gate.

Here's the flyer:



He even posted the event on his official Twitter account:




I RSVP'd for this event, along with a number of other people.

When we arrived at the coffee shop in South Gate, however, the staffers in front of the building ended up shutting the door on us and not allowing us to enter.

Here are some photos detailing what first greeted visitors to the door:




What gives?

This was a public event, advertised and widely distributed to the public. There was nothing in the ad to discourage people who did not live directly in the district from coming.

There was nothing to demand an RSVP, either, and in many cases, the assemblymembers allow individuals to enter if they have not put down asn RSVP at all.

And yet, standing at the door with a clipboard, one of Rendon's staffers would not allow people in.



A number of people had registered to attend the event, but they refused to let people in!





This woman, however, refused to put up with being shut out of a meeting that she had already signed up for!




This woman eventually called 911 to get help so that she could be allowed into the event:



Reminder: there were plenty of police on site, but what exactly were they policing?







The staffers outside were allowing people into the event without even checking whether they had RSVPd or not!

They speaker and his staff were deliberately keeping people out of the event.

Once again, this woman charged in and refused to accept "No" for an answer:




This man tried to get in, as well, but was blocked from entering:




She even tried to prevent the Speaker from driving off!




Shanda, a mother and behavioral analysit who took time off to attend this meeting, was shut out, as well, and it was nothing short of disappointing as well as outrageous:




And yet, instead of speaking with us, the Speaker ignored us then ran away from us:





Please do not let Speaker Rendon get away with this.

I have alerted the general community, from Paramount to South Gate, including the city of Cudahy, about this wicked act to shut constituents and Californians in general out of a public event.

Here is every video that I recorded of the event:


Contact his office right now and DEMAND that Speaker Rendon meet with his constituents, which includes every resident of the State of California:

Capitol Office
State Capitol
Room 219
Sacramento, CA 95814
Tel: (916) 319-2063
Fax: (916) 319-2163

District Office:
4909 Lakewood Blvd., Suite 400
Lakewood, CA 90712
Tel: (562) 529-3250
Fax: (562) 529-3255


12 comments:

  1. Hello i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i
    read this paragraph i thought i could also create comment
    due to this brilliant paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an amazing article in support of all the web viewers; they will obtain benefit from it
    I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.

    I am quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right here!
    Good luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page really has all the information and facts I wanted about this subject and didn't know
    who to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if
    that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to create a really
    good article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and don't seem to get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The text in your content seem to be running off the
    screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
    The design and style look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got this web page from my pal who told me regarding this
    site and at the moment this time I am browsing this web page
    and reading very informative content at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for some other informative site. The
    place else could I get that kind of information written in such a perfect manner?
    I've a venture that I'm simply now working on, and I've been on the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! Finally something about Sbobet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just want to say your article is as surprising.
    The clearness on your put up is just nice and that
    i could assume you're knowledgeable in this subject.
    Well along with your permission allow me to snatch your RSS feed
    to stay up to date with imminent post. Thank you a million and please keep
    up the enjoyable work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I've truly loved browsing your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you write once more soon!Enjoy my site สล็อ

    ReplyDelete