Thursday, April 20, 2017

Update: Detective is On the Case of Illegals Attacking Me at El Monte Town Hall

It's been nearly one week since I was attacked, assaulted, and robbed.

I have not found my phone, and I have accepted that it is now lost for good.

For those of you who read my blog and follow my conservative activist exploits, please donate to help me get another phone and case.

Check out this video for more information:


Now, more good news.

I have faced some heavy opposition from some staffers in the El Monte Police Department.

The chief of police changed his story about what happened to me and way at the April 14, 2017 Grace Napolitano Town Hall.



I could not get in touch with the officer who assigned my case a number.

But finally I got in touch with a detective who has been assigned the case.



He was very sorry for what happened to me and he is looking into the whole mess.

There are no promises once the case is delivered over to the district attorney's office.

But know that there are forced within the El Monte PD who are helping me!


2 comments:

  1. If you didn't get your phone back how did you get video footage of someone picking it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind. I clicked the video. You have footage because you were live streaming.

    ReplyDelete