Thursday, October 12, 2017

Stand With Judge Roy Moore


Arthur,

Joe Biden officially declared WAR against me and my campaign a week ago in Alabama at a rally for my Democrat opponent Doug Jones.

And yesterday Senator Tim Kaine -- Hillary Clinton's running mate -- blasted out a national fundraising email on behalf of my opponent . . .

. . . calling me the "most dangerous Senate candidate" ever seen.
 

Arthur, there is no doubt I'm the Obama-Clinton Machine's Enemy #1.

That's why I'm counting on the help and support of grassroots conservatives like you to step up and chip in a donation to help me fight back and get my message out to the voters.
 

So will let me know you're with me by chipping in $25 or more right now to my campaign's Conservative Victory:  Defeat the Democrats Money Bomb?
I'm running for U.S. Senate to join Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and Mike Lee on the front lines of the fight to take our country back from the Washington establishment.

But the establishment knows this.

They're sitting on the sidelines, hoping to watch the Obama-Clinton Machine rip me to shreds in order to "teach a lesson" to conservatives.
 

Arthur, I need your help to fight back and finish the job on December 12.

I can't do this without your continued support.

 

So please, stand with me at this critical moment by chipping in a donation of $25 or more to my campaign's Conservative Victory:  Defeat the Democrats Money Bomb right away.

I'm counting on you, 
Arthur.

Please 
chip in a donation to let me know you've got my back.

Thank you in advance for your support.


 
Sincerely,
Judge Roy Moore

 

Twitter
Facebook
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment