Friday, October 13, 2017

Fascist YouTube Removes My Scripps College Video Exposing Radical Muslim Hussam Ayloush

Unbelievable.

Tuesday, October 10, I attended the Scripps College talk about "Muslims Not Welcome."

I received permission to record the event from Hussam Ayloush, the headline speaker.

Here's a photo of me with him:



Here are other photos that I took at the event:








After I posted the video, I received the following email from YouTube:

Dear Arthur Christopher Schaper,

This is to notify you that we have received a privacy complaint from an individual regarding your content:
------------------------------------------------------------

The title of my video was:



The email notice then identified a key portion of the video:

The information reported as violating privacy is at 1_41, 2_15-3_59

Privacy? This was a public meeting, folks!

I received permission from the speaker to record!

What's going on?

The Student Life released an article with a statement from one of the students at the event:

Nina Lietlow SC ‘20, who attended the talk, expressed concern about being in the video Schaper posted online.

Who was this person? According the above complaint, if she was the one who had filed it, she introduced Ayloush to the audience.

It was a public forum--and it was recorded by other people in the room! Why was I not permitted to record? Why was I not permitted to post?

My goodness? These SJW snowflakes are unbelievable. They do not believe in freedom of speech. They do not accept freedom of inquiry. This is an absolute joke!

“We thought that they were recording but we had no idea that they had any intention of posting said recording online. 

What?! "We thought that they were recording." Yes, "they"--there were other people recording, not just myself. Why am I being picked on? Because I exposed some very serious issues with Islam and refused to relent or be quiet.



We didn’t know that when it was posted it would be disseminated to a huge number of followers to the person, and he posted it on YouTube … and on Twitter,” Lietlow said. “He didn’t have our consent to post it, he didn’t [indicate] that he would post the video and it was posted with what I took as malicious intent."

I had no need to tell anyone whether I was posting or not posting a video. This is such a fraud, and YouTube went along with the fascist measure. This one lady claimed that I did not have her permission. I did not NEED her permission.

Notice again that it's all about feelings and persuasions: "What I took as malicious intent."

Feelings, sensitivities, trigger warnings, etc.

Final Reflection

For a college, Scripps is about as illiberal as it gets. Modern colleges don't want discussion, they do not want open dialogue. They are more committed to silencing dissent and shutting down free exchange of ideas than true inquiry and revelation.

Pretty sad, I must say. This won't be the end of this fight, that's for sure. "Malicious intent"? What? An honest discussion and confrontation with a radical Muslim who leads a group that takes money from terrorist organizations?

That is not malicious--that is a moral responsibility.

Scripps College needs to be exposed--and so does YouTube for going along with this fascist smear to have my video taken down!

2 comments:

  1. post it on Bitchute instead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arthur:
    I found a student (possible sophmore)with a similar name that you think made the complaint and she is also on Linkedin.
    Nina Zietlow:
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/nina-zietlow-454913139
    She almost looks like the girl who blamed all white people for killings lately. Remember she was with the Jewish guy outside (who didn't want to be called Jewish for some reason.) I kinda felt for him, because he kept accidentally licking his lips and sticking his tongue out like an old nursing home patient that has been prescribed too much Haldol!. He acted like the Antifa Professor that has been on a lot of talk shows lately, also. Nina acted like she was actually scared he would get violent so she kept grabbing him when he got too excited! Maybe that's why she wanted your video taken down because she was embarrassed to be filmed with him and their radical views. This is just MHO..

    ReplyDelete