Saturday, December 16, 2017

Year Review, Social Media, Leaving Facebook

                  

Before the year's end, I wanted to share with the greater public about what's been happening over the last year.

It's been a roller-coaster of opportunities victories, set-ups, settings, and set-backs.

I got arrested, but I also got honored.

I went to DC and connected with staffers, but also challenged elected officials. I saw the demise of the Democratic supermajority (again) in California.

President Trump has continued his MAGA Agenda despite setbacks from Republicans and Democrats in Congress and around the country. Republicans picked up one special election win after another. Virginia, New Jersey, and the special election in Alabama were a disappointment, but the fight is not over.

When Republicans pass tax reform next year, we will have more winning opportunities to get the base out there and win, win, win in Election 2018.

On a final major note, yes indeed I am leaving Facebook for good this time, since the platform is content to shut me out without explanation. These egregious affronts to my First Amendment Rights and against Freedom of Speech are all wrong.

They need to be countered, and it's time for us to just boycott Facebook and find other ways to get the word out and fight for what is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment