Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Southeast LA County Resident--Reject Elizabeth Alcantar

With due respect representatives who work for other elected officials are puppets of Chris Garcia. 

One of them is Elizabeth Alcantar, Greater Los Angeles Area - ‎Supervisor's Field Deputy, Planning 

Commission Chair Pro-Tem - ‎Office of the Los Angeles County Supervisor Hilda L. Solis. Also Kimberly Ortega Field Deputy at Los Angeles County Supervisor Hilda L. Solis
Los Angeles County Supervisor Hilda L. Solis, First District California State University-Long Beach
Greater Los Angeles Area



Why trust Elizabeth Alcantar and Kimberly Ortega who work for Supervisor Hilda L. Solis? Why support Elizabeth Alcantar and Kimberly Ortega who ran for California Democratic Party Representatives when both of them do not tell Chris Garcia to respect the community

Elizabeth Alcantar and Kimberly Ortega have intimidated Cudahy Political Activities during Cudahy 
City Council meetings

I am self employed and I have to work to take care my self.
I am self employed therefore I take the opportunity to attend school all the times.
I give priority to school than a protest.
My life view: live one day at time
Take care any education opportunity I get.
I give priority to school.
I take any job given to me because tomorrow I do not know if I will have a job.


I paid taxes and all of us paid taxes to give youth opportunities to get educated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment