Friday, February 24, 2017

The Conflict of Illegal Immigration: Texas Liberal Democrat Reaches Out

This college student reached out to me today.

He had been watching my videos with We the People Rising and Shuttershot45.

He wanted to know why I was fighting and protesting in Huntington Park against illegal immigration

Nathan Andrew Ortega
You and Nathan Andrew Ortega aren't connected on Facebook
Former Assistant Manager at McDonald's
Studies Forms of government at Del Mar College

Nathan Andrew Ortega
Nathan
I just have a couple of questions
You accepted Nathan's request.
Arthur C.
Who is this?
Nathan Andrew Ortega
Nathan
I am in the state Texas and I just a couple of questions I've seen your videos and the videos of "we the people rising" on YouTube
Arthur C.
Great
What's up?
I sent friend request
Nathan Andrew Ortega
Nathan
Now I am a liberal democrat but I'm not the kind of democrat that isn't open minded to what others have to say, I would just like to know why is it that you guys don't like the undocumented population of this country, and why the group protests the city of Huntington park besides the fact they appointed 2 undocumented men to city commissions ?
Arthur C.
Give me an hour
I am working on a few other projects
Arthur C.
THank you for waiting.
Nathan Andrew Ortega
Nathan
Your very welcome
Arthur C.
I reject the premise of your uestion on two counts.
First, they are not "undocumented -- they are illegal. When words lose their meaning, men lose their liberty
Second, I do not "hate" or "don't like" certain people
I am vocally opposed to illegal immigration
The two illegal aliens appointed to city commissions represent a flagrant violation and disregard for the United States and the rule of law.
The reason why anyone immigrates to the United States? The rule of law
Which ensures enforcement of contract and prosecution of wrong doing
In third world countries, lawlessness is the norm
And corruption is the only way of life
Nathan Andrew Ortega
Nathan
I appreciate your viewings on these issues like I said I'm not the kind of democrat that just attacks you because I understand both sides of argument
Arthur C.
Mexican nationals are rising up against the culture of corruption
Its time for illegal aliens to stop running to the United States--and for them to start standing their ground in their own countries and fighting for their natural rights under God
Huntington Park is "spook central" for immigration. The city parades its "undocumented community", which is a laughable phrase in itself
Third World Corruption is the norm. Google search "Bell Scandal, California" to get a picture of what is happening
And I read up on Crystal City Texas
That city is overrun with corruption -- that FBI and federal prosecutors took EVERYONE to jail -- city council, city mayor, city attorney etc
Illegal immigration is theft
PERIOD
And Democrats used to oppose illegal immigration, too
Look up Barbara Jordan of Texas
Nathan Andrew Ortega
Nathan
The question I have for you is should people in countries like Syria who or that have lived in Aleppo who can't wait the time it takes to be come a resident alien who need to leave asap or people in Mexico who need medical treatment who can't get the treatment they need it Mexico, and I completely understand the illegals should rise up and take Mexico back but the scary thing is that no matter what they are still facing the cartels they have people in the government it's not like they don't want to take it back they don't have the means to. The cartels control the weapons and of course they are supplied from the Mexican government, im all for revolution in Mexico and they over throwing the government but the fact is they waited to long the cartels are powerful more so then ever before
Arthur C.
I have no problem with Americans helping Mexicans to receive their own firearms
And in fact Mexican citizens are getting armed right now -- since the police cannot or will not (because of bribery) help their people
The way that Mexican nationals stood up to the "Gay Marriage"" agenda is really impressive. It puts our pro-family movement to shame!
My friend Brian Camenker and I were joking -- "They keeping fighting for family -- and they might build a wall to keep the Americans out!"
As for refugees
The safety and security of Americans is vital
I have no problem with saving Christians--they are TARGETS of genocide

Nathan Andrew Ortega
Nathan
Every city state and federal government is corrupt because it has mankind in charge like here in Corpus Christi the mayor resigned after like 15 days because he kept saying he was an engineer and they did some digging and found out that he wasn't an engineer and then when interviewed he said just because I don't have a degree doesn't mean I'm not an engineer
Arthur C.
Immigration policy must put Americans first -- there is no point in trying to help the world --when our own country cannot take care of its people
The charge that every government is corrupt is a non- sequitur -- and it's not true.
Nathan Andrew Ortega
Nathan
I understand the Muslim thing but on a different page not all Muslims believe in killing Americans or ramming jets into the twin towers. Some of them just want to leave the war torn oppression and I'll have to disagree can you name one government in this world that isn't corrupt ?
Nathan Andrew Ortega
Nathan
I'm not saying an official because not all government officials are corrupt
Arthur C.
Back to immigration
The United States has endured 8 years -- 8! -- of brazen lawlessness
It's time to restore order
It's to enforce our immigration laws
No more illegal immigration - it has destroyed the state of California--and I am not going to tolerate it anymore.
Thank you!
Please afford me full disclosure
I see that you are studying government
Nathan Andrew Ortega
Nathan
Yes but the Obama administration deported more illegals than the bush administration
Arthur C.
Is this an interview for a class? Or a newspaper article? I deserve to know as much since have been candid.
Arthur C.
The numbers on Obama deportations have been challenged -- and he invited illegals to the country with this corrupt and unconstitutional DACA and DAPA programs. The reason why Bush did not deport as many? He was not welcoming them in the first place! He was a clear enforcer of our laws
Nathan Andrew Ortega
Nathan
No not an interview or newspaper article I just wanted to hear your opinions from you I just think that it's better for the country when democrats and republicans work together rather oppose everything that each of them do
Arthur C.
I believe that individuals of GOP or Dem background can work together -- on principled reforms
Democrats who oppose illegal immigration? I will work with them
I will not cave on principle. NO!
Take no offense--please review the history of the Democratic Party
It is shocking and disturbing
I have met many in California who have left the Democratic Party
I am not casting aspersions on you at all
The Democratic Party, though:
1. Promoted Slavery
Nathan Andrew Ortega
Nathan
Believe me I understand that the democrats are far from holy with them wanting slavery
Arthur C.
2. Advocated for sessions--even when the majority of Southerns did not --and even refused--to secede.
*Secession
3. Segregation -- that was DEMOCRATIC - even in Northern regions
4. Republicans fought to desegregate - North and South
Nathan Andrew Ortega
Nathan
And I'm not casting aspersions on you at or I truly do respect your right to your opinion your American and no one can take that right away from you.
*at all
Arthur C.
Edward Brooke - US Senator from Massachusetts, became a Republican because they fought to desegregate the national guard
So, why do you call yourself a liberal Democrat?
Nathan Andrew Ortega
Nathan
I call my self a liberal democrat because a lot has changed since the civil war and the democrats don't believe in segregation or slavery anymore I would be completely opposed to the party if they did but I can get on board with the conservative agenda I've tried but I always find my self supporting the Democratic Party I believe in global warming and doing everything we can as the most powerful nation on earth to cut back on harmful Emissions and over reliance on oil and gas, I believe that if someone needs help we should help them citizens and non citizens I don't believe in the Muslim ban or cutting Medicaid their are some people that are unfortunate to get laid off and need government assistance, I believe that homosexuals do deserve to have the right to marry and so did our former Roman Catholic bishop of Corpus Christi
Arthur C.
It's not a Muslim ban
The science has become increasingly disputed regarding global warming
Medicaid is a terrible form of health care
Nathan Andrew Ortega
Nathan
But the one thing I don't agree with on the democrats part is abortion I will not tolerate abortions
Arthur C.
I am pro-life too!
Nathan Andrew Ortega
Nathan
Or government funded abortions
Arthur C.
AWESOME!
Nathan Andrew Ortega
Nathan
In my eyes only God decides when your time is up on earth not another humans
Arthur C.
Very glad that you reach out
reached out
Nathan Andrew Ortega
Nathan
I'm glad I was able to have a civilized conversation with you. I really did enjoy the conversation I had with you
Arthur C.
Thank you!
May I print our dicsussion?

No comments:

Post a Comment