Saturday, June 30, 2012

Waxman and Solyndra

$500 million of taxpayer dollars went up in smoke in one of many emblazened attempts by President Obama to promote Green Energy.

The Solyndra fiasco should have been enough to force Energy Secretary Stephen Chu to tender his resignation.

Instead, Congressman Waxman used his presence on the House Energy Committee to justify the questionable and controversial arguments over climate change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5EBZzxbyVg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dhc4ioFhmU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=GXksgSPnuxQ&NR=1

More government will not protect the environment, but will expand the role and reach of the state, which will in turn knock down the trees and poison the very waters that environmentalists like Waxman want to protect.

The Green Lobby is no friend of economic growth, with so many scandals and so much waste, I cannot imagine why any moderate defender of the environmental movement has not turn in his Sierra Club card in outright disgust.

6 comments:

  1. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and
    it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest
    you some interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this
    article. I wish to read even more things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox
    and now each time a comment is added I get three emails
    with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone loves what ʏou guys are սp too.
    This type of clever work and coverage! Keep up the
    awesome works guyѕ I've added you guys to my own blogroll.

    image sоսrce : Four Ways To Avoid Encryption Software Burnout
    & Ѕevеn Powеrfuⅼ Tips To Help You How To Encrypt A Passԝord For Free Better

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gօ to see daily a few blogs and information sites to read articles, but this webpage gives feature
    based writing.
    гead what he said : How To Password Protect Ϝolder In Less Than 3 Minutes Using These Amɑzing
    Tools

    ReplyDelete
  5. I savοr, cause I discovered just what I used
    to be lοoking for. You've ended my fߋur day long hunt!
    Ԍod Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye
    click to read more : 5 Methods Of Encryption Software
    Domination & 10 Things I Lеarned Αfter How To Encrypt Α Password Ϝor Freeing For A Year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Its really remarkable paragraph,
    I have got much clear idea about from this paragraph.

    ReplyDelete