Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Rebel News at the London "Opposition to Anti-Semitism" March

 

Dear Arthur,

For nearly two months, I’ve watched the great city of London, England, overrun with terrorist supporters.

That’s not an exaggeration: hundreds of thousands of people have taken to the streets calling for the extermination of Jews in Israel (“from the river to the sea”), and world-wide (“Intifada revolution”).

I went to one of those hate marches, and I could only find a single person who was willing to call Hamas a terrorist group (but still not denounce them). My colleague Alexa Lavoie went to another London hate march, and even found some people praising Adolf Hitler and his Final Solution.

But Sunday was when Britain’s Jews and many righteous Gentiles took to the streets of London in a giant rally against antisemitism. I was there, and I made a 50-minute mini-documentary about it.

Click here to watch it now:

What do you think? Do you think I was too tough on liberal Jews, who for years have promoted open-border immigration and “woke” ideology in national institutions? I think those are the very forces devouring Britain’s Jews today.

Let me know what you think. I’m worried about the UK because every day it bears less resemblance to the land that Shakespeare described as “the envy of less happier lands, This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.” And as the UK goes today, Canada goes tomorrow.

Yours truly,

Ezra Levant
Rebel News

No comments:

Post a Comment