Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Homophobic Karen Gone Wild in Torrance, Supports Child Abuse in the Public Schools

On December 20, 2020, I was rallying with other patriots and outraged citizens in the city of Torrance at the corner of Hawthorne Blvd and Sepulveda Blvd. We were exercising our First Amendment rights to petition our governments for a redress of many grievances, as well as to announce our outrage with Governor Newsom and support for local businesses.

Then, out of a nowhere, a hateful woman, a homophobic Karen came up to me, started screaming all kinds of vile and hateful things at me. She was basically giving me a hard time--or at least attempting to do so--because I have the courage and where-with-all to speak out against the LGBT and its destructive consequences on young and old alike. Furthermore, I have the courage to confront this evil head-on in the public schools and in the public square, where too many young people are getting caught up in this perverse agenda. Young people actually believe that they are "born that way", and therefore they have the right to violate the natural rights of everyone else who wisely and consistently opposes this agenda.

For the record, yes indeed that hateful harpy is the truly homophobic individual. She wants to cater to and pander to this LGBT agenda because she is afraid to tell homosexuals (and transgenders) the truth about the behaviors, their origins, and their consequences.

Anyone is who is homo-phobic needs to be called out for their selfish, self-serving, and ultimately self-loathing fears.

What's worse, anyone who supports training and pushing LGBT onto children supports child abuse. I will not apologize for stating the obvious.



Reminder: this hateful Karen came out of nowhere and started harassing and shouting at me and saying all kinds of vulgar epithets. Unlike most conservatives, I rushed right into the fire and started firing back at her. I brazenly called her homophobic, precisely because she does not have the courage to tell homosexual the truth that their behaviors and lifestyle are killing them.


This creepy lady actually thinks that it's OK to teach kids that they can abuse their bodies with the same sex or cut their bodies to try to pretend to be the opposite sex!

I am happy to share that all of the people who were protesting with me agreed with me, and we ended up humiliating this awful horrific Karen and chasing her off.

Some of the "residents" in the city do not like the fact that I speak out boldly against the homosexual and transgender agenda. Too bad! We must stand for truth against bullies like this hateful woman.

If anyone has any information about this hateful Karen, please contact me at arthur@massresistance.org or 781-474-3005. Thank you.

Love and Tolerance from LGBT Militants
in the city of Torrance


No comments:

Post a Comment