Episode 4 in our hard-hitting series: “Save our Churches” featuring Dr. Robert Oscar Lopez
Featuring a special interview with Rev. Tom Littleton on the coming "church audit"
September 18, 2018
In this show Dr. Lopez relates more Top Ten Stories of the the ongoing left-wing - and particularly LGBT - attack on Christian churches, including horrifying subversion from within. (See this week's topics listed below.)
This week's topics: In this, Episode 4 of Save Our Churches, ten more stories highlighting the high stakes involved in defending our churches.
- 1. Exposing “the mean girl's gospel” and the abusive behavior behind it.2. In Los Angeles, liberal Christians gather to train church members the best ways to save gay people from the jaws of bigotry and heteronormativity – and trapped in that lifestyle.
3. Rev. Tom Littleton joins Dr. Lopez for a frightening report on the outrageous pro-LGBT “Church audit” coming to American churches from England, with complicity from church leaders. BONUS: More on this - Rev. Littleton's explosive interview on the Janet Mefferd Show: "LGBTs: The Family is an Idol."
4. In Wisconsin, Muslims can stop public patriotism – but Christians can't stop drag queens from marching down Main Street.
5. Baptists gather for a conference on family, but will they remember the fifth commandment?
6. Trump has a powwow with evangelicals who of course can't keep a secret.
7. In California, Christians stop the Gay Police State from marching on, but this victory comes with a warning: Don't let the same law come back next year even worse!
8. Pat Buchannan comes out swinging against the lavender mafia in the Catholic Church.
9. A Catholic bishop cries out for more hate – righteous hate against sin! (It's about time!)
10. The destructive American Academy of Religion continues its rampage of incestuous nepotism and irreligious liberal bias with a bunch of sham awards.
Get ready for Episode 5, to run on Monday, Sept. 24.
Look for a new episode of MassResistance TV every Monday! For a long time we’ve felt that there’s something important missing from the battlefront that the rest of the pro-family conservative movement just doesn’t provide. So this is different than our regular MassResistance postings. It’s direct. It’s edgy. It’s culture warfare. (And it's not posted on YouTube, so it won't be taken down by some snotty Google liberal!)
Our first MassResistance TV series is Save Our Churches, featuring Dr. Robert Oscar Lopez, director of Texas-MassResistance. As an ex-homosexual, he is particularly disturbed that barely anyone is sounding the alarm about the rapid infiltration of the LGBT movement (and other radical movements) into virtually all the major Christian denominations – and even a major Orthodox Jewish yeshiva. “The spiritual warfare is so vicious and complicated,” he said, “and somebody has to talk about it.”
(Some of you may remember MassResistance Radio from 2006 and 2007. Each show then was broadcast on local Boston AM radio. It was certainly the most unrestrained show of the time, and most informative on culture war issues. Our new effort will continue in that vein!)
Please help us continue to do our uncompromising work!
Your support will make the difference!