Saturday, August 12, 2017

Politicon 2017: Left-Wing Bigot Ed Asner Gets Owned

I needed to take care of other chores over the past two weeks.

Finally, I can spend more time talking about what I saw at Politicon, and all the people I confronted or learned from at Politicon 2017.

Point of fact, I would attend that conference again, with a more direct penchant of fighting for truth, and to ensure that President Trump's agenda and administration gets the proper vetting which it deserves.

At any rate, I wanted to go after one particularly virulent leftist, a former TV star who has gone totally bat-sh**t crazy leftist.

His name is Ed Asner.

Ed Asner (Credit Gage Skidmore)


For a guy who played a relatively conservative radio owner, Asner is a raving lunatic now, one who ascribes to the argument that 9-11 was an inside job, for example.

He was a panelist on Electoral College discussion at Politicon:



If you look closely at the panel, you can see Asner nodding off repeatedly.

A number of times, fellow panelists had to nudge him to wake up.

Another time, the lady leading the panel had to remind him what everyone was talking about.

I can think of no better example of what the Progressive Left has become than Ed Asnwer:

1. Old
2. Meandering
3. Boring
4. Angry yet powerless
5. Uninformed

He also claimed that the United States and Nazi Germany are practically the same. Shameful!



At the end of the presentation above, I confronted Asner as he was leaving the room.

He even wanted to start a fight with me! Funny!

But one of the organizers told me to leave. "Stop causing trouble", she told me.

Before I left, I shouted at Asnwer: Mary Tyler Moore supported Donald Trump!

Boom!

No comments:

Post a Comment