Thursday, December 1, 2016

#MakeCaliforniaGreatAgain

To the citizens of the State of California:

There has been a great deal of conflict and I would like to put a great deal of this conflict aside.

I do believe that a vision needs to be determined, and we cannot do that if we continue keeping scores against one another.

"Where there is no vision, the people perish." (Proverbs 29:18)



The Republican Party of  California does indeed NEED to take a LONG look at this map:

www.latimes.com
Check out these precinct-level maps of several California counties to see how similar – or different – other voters in your neighborhood are. This page ...
These results are abysmal.

I busted my butt, and I know that all of you did, too.

What happened?

I submit the following:

1. Big Labor drowned us out - they can always out-fundraise us through forced unionism -- what are we going to do to stop these thugs?
2. Prop 14 - This  measure has made Republicans less competitive. Let's talk about reform or repeal.
3. Autonomy and interaction of clubs and Board leadership: Are our people getting the information they need to run effective campaigns?



Let's talk about doing the following:

4. Consensus reforms: what are issues that We the People of the State of California can champion which will unite us all -- and how can we advocate for those values during off-election years?
     a. School choice/charters--this issue is resonating like crazy all over the county.
     b. Right-to-work, labor reforms -- I will be meeting with Rebecca Friedrichs very soon to discuss her next plans to end CTA dominance.
     c. Individual liberty/religious liberty (re: SB 1146 would have shut down Christian colleges -- there was widespread opposition to that bill. Let's tap into it)
     d. End sanctuary cities. There is massive opposition to this corrupt policy. Let's partner with law enforcement and families to demand full enforcement of our laws.

I fear that there are little resources going to candidates, and I understand that community of leaders raised $500,000.

How did this money help with our candidates? How can we raise more in the future? I want to help with that.

Registration? Ugh! Let's make this a priority. How can we do this? How can I help?

At this point, I am more than happy to let things go. I just hope that we could work together rather than micromanage each other.

We need to respect boundaries and encourage all Republicans -- whether in leadership positions or not -- to #MakeCaliforniaGreatAgain

Thank you.

And if anyone wants to talk -- my email is arthurschaper@hotmail.com



Once again, let's follow Donald Trump's mantra and bring it home to us: #MakeCaliforniaGreatAgain

I believe we can do it!

May I work with you?

Will you work with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment