Friday, August 28, 2026

MassResistance Good-Bye Letters from Friends and Supporters


Over the last week, I was privileged and honored to receive "Thank You" notes and good-bye letters from many supporters and fellow activists over the years following my departure from MassResistance.

I want to share them here (I will only write the initials of their names, in order to respect their privacy).

------

Hi Arthur,

I am really sad that you have left MassResistance.  I don't know how they will get along without you.  You went above and beyond always.

Please keep notifying me of your articles.  I do like them a lot.  I loved "Denying the Holocaust. . ."  I am totally pro-Israel and love that you are as well.  I get pretty busy, but do eventually find time to read.

May God bless you in all that you do.  

K. N.
"Beauty for Ashes" Isaiah 61:3

--------

What a surprise!   

Thanks for all you've done toward the mission of MassResistance.  I greatly appreciate that and our occasional communications.  I'm counting on you to let me know when you plan a trip to NC so we can actually meet.

Good luck on your new mission.  Keep me informed.

C. W.

------

Best wishes, Arthur.

D. B.

-------

Arthur,

All the best on your new career.  You did an excellent job at MR and make a real impact.  Not just talking about things but taking meaningful action. If I can be of any assistance in the future just let me know.

Thanks,

D. H.

-------

Arthur, 

I can't express how much you have actually made a difference and how much you have educated us on the process of having our voices heard.

Being part of the oversight committee, I hope to make some positive changes and inform the community of any of the shenanigans that are occurring in the NLM.

Blessings Always, 

F. G.

------

We can't thank you enough for the way you helped us achieve our goal of changing the culture in NLMUSD. Remember, everyone, that this is an ongoing process and we can't let up for a second. I have enjoyed reading your opinion articles that you sent us. 

I also noticed that you have been promoted several times on the Bongino Report, which I read daily. 

Congratulations and God bless the next steps in your career. 

J. M.

-------

Thank you, Arthur. 

It was an honor to stand and fight with you and advocate for our youth. Thank you for your heart and effort and bringing us together. 

We Appriciate you. God sees your heart . You're a courageous man of God who stands for truth and doesn't let down. You've encouraged many for fight. What you have started will continue to go on. 

Bless you in this next season of your life. 🙏

C. A.

----

Arturo, thank you for your tremendous support. 

Without your voice advocating for the NLM parents, the fight against the Wellness Center at John Glenn High School would not have been won. I deeply appreciate all the dedicated work you have done for the students, the youth, the children, and education—as well as your passion for working with parents and all the effort and support you gave us. You were a great leader at NLM; thank you. You are a wonderful human being whom I admire, and I am very proud to know you. You are a great person with many talents. 

May God bless you always. Thank you for everything. 🙏

B. R.

-----

I pray God blesses your journey! This message was a bit of a surprise!

God Bless,
B. W.

Jesus said: “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

-----

Hey Arthur, 

Good luck on the next phase. Who's going to replace you as Regional Field Director?

Also, I just asked Brian if I could be put in charge of a local chapter; perhaps you could make a recommendation for me, please? Thank you. Anyway, what are you going to be doing now, exactly? Can you talk about it?

P. H.

------

Thanks for sharing. I truly hope you can find a paid position as an opinion columnist.

R. I.

-------

I have contacted Brian to let him know that I am interested in continuing with the email activism. 

Best wishes on your next chapter.

S. E.

------

God bless you for your mass resistance work & great luck in the future!

H. E.

------

Nice letter, Arthur. 


Best wishes in your next endeavors.


We live in a tough time!


A. C.

No comments:

Post a Comment