Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Ron DeSantis: Enough with Failure Theater

 

Ron DeSantis for President. Text Freedom to 512345 to join our team!

Arthur,

We’re going in the wrong direction. Have you seen what’s happening in Washington? It’s absolute political failure theater and it’s time to put pressure on representatives to actually work for the American people.  

2024 is our chance to usher in a reckoning to these swamp creatures who have treated politics as entertainment. In Washington, it's a cesspool, and they’ve let it suck them in. I know, when you’re up there representing the people who put you in office, most times, the media is going to want you to fail, the bureaucracy is going to be against you, obviously, the institutional Left... It’s more important than ever to support leaders who know where true north is, and don’t lose sight of that.  

Instead, we’ve got leadership that’s weakening by the day. I am tired of seeing Republicans lose, and our party is being shot in the foot because of the theatrics in Congress. We should have had a Red Wave in 2022. Instead, Florida delivered. We united and drew people into the party while the rest of the nation let us down and just barely won the majority in the House.  

Here’s what I know: you've got to be focused, you've got to be disciplined, and you can't get distracted by flailing theatrics and side controversies. It's all about the mission.  When I was in the military serving in places like Iraq, I learned quick that you check everything else at the door, and put one thing first. I promise you, I will be a very determined President, and the issues that I pursue will be the issues that matter to you. I will get the job done; hitting the ground running on Day One.   

No more fanfare. No more underdelivering. But what we do today matters for what we can accomplish in the future. I’m asking for your donation to my team so we can win, Arthur. With this link <<  https://RonDeSantis.com/donate-today >>, your contribution will go directly toward turning the tide on Washington politics being entertainment, wasteful, and performative. Let’s get it done, together.  

Contribute $25
Contribute $75
Contribute today
The virtue signaling will go down right alongside the woke nonsense. We’ll end it all in 2025. I'm a leader, I'm not an entertainer. My job is to turn this country around and to make sure that you, your kids, and grandkids have a shot at the American dream. And I will get that done. I hope to earn your support in this critical mission. 

In Freedom,
Ron DeSantis for President. Text Freedom to 512345 to join our team!

Ron DeSantis

No comments:

Post a Comment