Thursday, December 5, 2019

More Winning: OC Weekly (Weakly) Shuts Their Doors

The winning!

It just never stops!

I am so excited, so excited!

This is so cool what has happened.

I found out about this on Thanksgiving Day, but the good news came down the day before.

OC Weekly, the hateful rag which pollutes and corrupts the news feeds, which attacks and shames conservatives for standing for truth, for standing up for what is right, has shut its doors for good.



The OC Weakly announced that the shop was shut in their faces, pretty much without notice to the editors and reporters:
The winning! It's just too much! I can't contain myself.

Of course, I couldn't help but celebrate.


and

So much winning! I just can't contain myself! Things are going so well, and to see these hateful propagandists shut down, well, it's so vindicating!

"And when David heard that Nabal was dead, he said, Blessed be the LORD, that hath pleaded the cause of my reproach from the hand of Nabal, and hath kept his servant from evil: for the LORD hath returned the wickedness of Nabal upon his own head. And David sent and communed with Abigail, to take her to him to wife." (1 Samuel 25;39)

and

"8Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;" (Psalm 91:8-9)

and above all (the same verse that OC Weekly had quoted me sharing:

"17No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD." (Isaiah 54:17)



No comments:

Post a Comment