Friday, June 23, 2017

Incredible! Positive Response to California MassResistance's Exposure of Local Library Promoting Perversion

Fighting against the homosexual-transgender agenda has not been easy for me.

Oftentimes, men and women who share my convictions just do not want to confront the damage to life and family, as well as the core foundations of our society.

Yet even the most ardent of pro-family movements do not want to confront this issue head-on. They want to dance around the issue as a matter of tradition. Some groups welcome same-sex marriage, but want to ensure protections for natural rights and civil liberties.

These approaches do not work. Marriage is for one man and one woman. There is one natural right. The fact that the corrupted Supreme Court of the United States rolled over under pressure to the agressive gay lobby is a total shame. One man remarked to me: "This country fought a civil war over less."

That's how serious the issue of  marriage is for our culture, for our civilization. Slavery is evil, but we have no beginning, not starting point for our society without men and women marrying each other, rearing children, and establishing our culture. There is no way to ensure liberty for all if our young receive no training, no guidance in the truth and verities that make liberty possible.

So, when I saw the following display at a children's library, I was livid:





Here are my prelimary thoughts on this perversion pushed toward kids in a local library:




I wrote a blog post about my encounters with the librarian at this facility as well as the local school board.

Here's the video of my comments at the Wiseburn Unified School district, confronting the district leadership on this issue:



I didn't expect this video to get much attention, let alone commentatory.

Thankfully, I was wrong.

Here are some of the comments on YouTube:


and


and also



Patrick Wood's comments at the bottom were particularly welcoming:

I applaud you brother it is appalling to see the massive efforts to indoctrinate this LGBTQ lifestyle in our children's lives today!!! It's ridiculous to have little young minds screwed up because if what these misfit school and county board members want to shove down parents of Christian faith and values throats!!! OUTRAGEOUS!!! KEEP UP THE FIGHT brother and just know this your not alone by far πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Here's a tweet from a follower of mine on Twitter:
I write this post not because I wanted to pat myself on the back, but to let parents, family leaders, community leaders know that you can take the first step for life and family--and against this destrcutive LGBT Agenda once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment