Sunday, May 21, 2017

Vindicated: California Democratic Party Delegates Shut Down Maxine Waters

Over the weekend, I had another rolling of deep upset.

How much more injustice will I have to endure at the hands of bad police officers and corrupt politicians?



Two Scriptures came to mind:

"5Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you." (Habakkuk 1:5)

and

"19Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord." (Romans 12:19)

What happened to me, and even moreso to Harim Uzziel and Jesse Suave, at the Maxine Waters Town Hall in Inglewood should have never happened.



Her police (goons?) told me to leave because a Brown Supremacist bigot refused to be uiet and was shouting at me repeatedly to shut up.

Check out that encounter here:



Check out the positive report on my behalf on InfoWars here:



Now check out what happened to Maxine Waters at the California Democratic Party Convention in Sacramento

I feel very vidanted about this.

Maxine Waters talks too much as it is.

Even worse, she wouldn't allow me and two others to attend her town hall and hold her accountable for her abusive rhetoric and policies.



How does hse lkke it whenher own party tells her "Time's up!"

Funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment