Saturday, May 28, 2016

Zoe Lofgren: Ignorant Bigot

The California Democratic Congressional Delegation is as petty and crazy as any clown car

The House Minority is Nancy Pelosi, who could not explain the gender pay gap in her own Congressional office over thirty years ago.

She once compared Tea Party patriots to neo-nazis.

She even claimed that the Democratic House majority had to pass the Affordable Care Act in order for us to see what was in it.

She is sadly the perfect representative for the nonsensical illiberalism that has taken hold of the Democratic Party.

Another Bay Area liberal, Zoe Lofgren of San Jose, added the insanity of her party.

She left fly her insipid stupidity during a committee hearing last week, in which an established law professor challenged President Obama's transgender bathroom mandate:

"I don't usually call out witnesses, but here's what the witnesses' testimony says:

'We are teaching young people a terrible lesson. If I believe I am a Russian princess, it does not make me a Russian princess, even if my friends and acquaintances are will to indulge in my fantasy. Nor am I a great-horned owl just because I have been told I share some personality traits with those feathered creatures.'

"I've got to say I found this very offensive. And it says to me that the witness really doesn't know anything, and probably hasn't met a transgendered child who is going through in almost every case a very difficult experience finding themselves.

"And I believe that the department's guidance will help schools all over the United States in preventing the kind of violence and harassment  that these transgender kids find too often. I think it was very regrettable that that comment was put into the record, and I think it's highly offensive"

How about the bullying of the federal government against states and local government?

Dr. Heriot wanted to respond to these allegations, but Lofgren cut her off and then launched into her:

"I think you're a bigot, lady! I think you're an ignorant bigot. I think you're an ignorant bigot and anti- ...

Chairman Steve King (R-IA) called Lofgren out of order for her remarks afterwards.

Frankly, she is out of order for claiming that gender dysphoria is not a disorder.

She is celebrating mental illness and gender confusion, and wants the federal government to enforce this moral insanity with taxpayer dollars.

The truth is that Rep. Lofgren is an ignorant bigot. She is a truth-o-phobe who resists the biological facts about male and female. Such distinctions are not open for debate apart from facts.




No comments:

Post a Comment