Friday, October 13, 2017

Judge Roy: The Lying, Corrupt Media Is After Me, Too!

Arthur,

The Washington Post -- the same failing newspaper that endorsed Hillary Clinton for President -- is the new attack dog for the Obama-Clinton Machine's crusade to crush out conservatives nationwide.

You see, for over a week now, two "reporters" from the Washington Post have harassed my family, harassed my friends, harassed my neighbors and even stooped so low as to use false pretenses to try to sneak into my place of work.
 

Arthur, I'm sick of it.

Since last year, these two "reporters" have only written 20 articles.

Out of those 20 articles, a staggering 17 were blatant hit pieces against President Trump, Breitbart  Executive Chairman Steve Bannon or attacks on other conservative issues.
 

Can I count on you to chip in a donation of $25 or more to help me fight back against the nasty attacks and lies?

There are less than 72 hours before Sunday's midnight deadline.

And I've fallen behind.

Without your immediate support, I'm afraid I'll fall short for the first time since this race started.

So please don't delay.


Click HERE to chip in a donation to help close the gap and make up the shortfall.
Of course, Arthur, the attacks and lies are nothing new.

I've been on the front lines against the radical left for 15 years.

They know I will not buckle under pressure.

And they know I will NEVER compromise our deeply-held beliefs and values -- even when faced with vicious attacks and intimidation tactics.
 

That’s why they’re savagely attacking and trying to demoralize me and my family. 

And Arthur, the truth is, these current attacks are nastier than anything I've faced in 15 years of fighting against radical liberals like the ACLU and Southern Poverty Law Center.


Worse yet -- it's not going to stop or slow down.

In fact, they're just getting started.

That's why I'm counting on the help and support of grassroots patriots like you from all across the country to stand up and chip in what they can when they can to help defeat the Obama-Clinton Machine on December 12.

Are you with me, 
Arthur?
 

If I've still got your support, can I count on you to chip in a generous contribution of $25 or more immediately to my campaign before Sunday's midnight deadline?
Unlike my opponent, my campaign is backed by more than 15,000 grassroots patriots from all walks of life -- with 91% of the donations coming in as small-dollar contributions under $100.


So 
Arthur, I've got news for the Obama-Clinton Machine.

The December 12 Special Election will be decided by the retired veteran who sends in $50 from his social security check because still believes in the founding principles he placed his life on the line to defend by serving in our Armed Forces. . .

. . . or the single mom who chips in $25 because she wants to grow our economy and provide a better opportunity and future life for her children.

The December 12 Special Election will be won by the good people of Alabama -- NOT the Obama-Clinton Machine and their lapdogs in the lying media.
 

Won't you please chip in an emergency donation of $25 or more to help me fight back?

Of course, I don’t expect to match the Obama-Clinton Machine dollar-for-dollar.

But 
Arthur, I must compete.

And that requires raising the resources to counter the nasty attacks, bust through the liberal media's barrage of lies and get our winning message out to as many voters as possible before December 12.

The bad news is, with 72 hours left before Sunday's midnight deadline, I've fallen FAR behind where I must be to fight back and compete.

So 
Arthur, I’m personally asking for your generous support at this critical moment.
 

Please stand with me by chipping in a donation of $25 or more to my campaign's Conservative Victory:  Defeat the Democrats Money Bomb.

I 'm counting on you, 
Arthur.

Click 
HERE to let me know you've got my back.

Thank you in advance for your support!

 

Sincerely,
Judge Roy Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment