Monday, October 9, 2017

Hilarious! Corrupt Sanctuary City Police Chief Runs from Trump Supporters--AGAIN!

Huntington Park is a de facto sanctuary city. They have appointed two illegal aliens to city commissions, and in spite of the growing crackdown on illegal aliens throughout Los Angeles County, the city council has doubled-down on their lawless stupidity. 

Did they really think that they would get away with dishonoring our country's immigration laws?



The only reason why the corrupt city council and police administrators have gotten away with it is that the President and his federal enforcement team have focused on violent criminal aliens and the backlog of immigration judicial cases held over from the Obama Administration.

The crack down is only going to get worse, of course, since Governor Brown has signed off on a little piece of paper which orders local and state law enforcement not to cooperate with ICE.

El Dorado County Sheriff will not comply.

Orange County Sheriff's Department will not comply, either, as they have continued their contract with ICE to house illegal aliens for deportation.

Different municipalities in Los Angeles County chose to defy the federal government and their own sheriff to pander to illegal aliens and their illegal enablers.

Shameful, but true.

At the same time, in Huntington Park, I was arrested for sitting in a meeting and saying nothing.

Crazy but true. I am now convinced that the Huntington Park police department delayed my arrest because they knew that they had overstepped their authority. They had neither right nor reason to arrest me for disrupting the meeting.

I didn't. I was quiet, while other members of the audience were routinely calling out or shouting at me, and the mayor did nothing about it.



Huntington Park police chief Cosme Lozano had me ruled out of order, then an agitator behind me lied to the public claimed that I had already been ruled out of order. I refused to leave since I had not disrupted the meeting, and it was crystal clear that the mayor and her police and activist cronies were just lying about me to get me thrown out of the meeting.

Now it gets really interesting.

I was taken down the Huntington Park jail. I was booked in, with all my personal affects taken from me. I waited in the holding area for about an hour.

Then I was fingerprinted and my headshot taken, then I rested in a jail cell for about an hour. 

Then I was released from the jail. No bail, no directions from a judge--nothing.

Two weeks later, I realized from another previous arrestee-who was eventually exonerated--that I did not receive a booking number or a wristband! Did they even put anything in place regarding my arrest? Did they file anything at all?

When I arrived in court on September 6th, 2017 at Downey Court House, my name was NOT listed on the calendar for any criminal court!



I had some interesting questions for the Chief of Police about this:



Instead of telling me what was going on, he said to me "No comment", then ran off to the Police Department Headquarters.

What?!

What kind of police chief is this? Someone who refuses to explain why he would have someone arrested, but take no time to file charges.

All of this is quite strange!

Then I confronted him a second time, and guess what?

He ran away!

I literally begged the police chief to file the paperwork with the District Attorney's office!



Have you ever heard of such crazy nonsense or incompetence?

Is it really possible that a police department would be so inept and incompetent that they could not file the paperwork to the district' attorney's office?

This is Huntington Park, folks, where illegals are treated like citizens, and law-abiding citizens get arrested for no good reason.

And the police are more corrupt than the criminals--and more inept, too!






No comments:

Post a Comment