Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Student's Perspective: "We Got You Fired!"

(Hey, I remember that teacher.)

(He was the long-term sub that covered our class for about six weeks.)

(He was an easy target, so easy to make him upset.)

I can't help but laugh when I think about it.

Oh, poor Mr. S. -- we got you fired!

Remember when we would make you so mad

and then

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

what? wait a minute . . . . . . . !

(Why is the teacher yelling at me?)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
. . . . .

. . . . .

 . . . . .

. . . . .

uh . . . .uh

(I can smile, maybe then I can save some face. . .)

. . . .

But that was all in the past?

Wow, that's real good, sir.

So, that's how you pronounce your name!

(I have got to get out of here. . .)

(I cannot stand to see this guy)

(Man, we were really bad to him)

( I cannot believe that I was so bad to the teacher. He did not deserve to be treated like that)

(But what would everyone have thought of me if I had treated him right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment