Friday, October 5, 2018

Gas is ... $5 a Gallon in Campbell, CA! Vote YES on Prop 6!

Yes. The price for a gallon of gasoline has hit $5:



I kid you not.

After wrapping up an event in Campbell, CA, I went to gas up my car as I headed south.

Then I noticed on of the gas stations at the Corner of Tomas Aquino and Campbell Blvd. in the city of Campbell. This is the same city, by the way, which LGBT Assemblyman Evan Low had "Served" as a city councilman. 

Then he went onto the state assembly, where since then he has been attacking the First Amendment rights of Californians. He also tried to shut down churches and ban the Bible with his misguided, bigoted legislation.

When does this insanity stop?

We can't afford this! The gas is too damn high!
















Someone, stop the hurting! Stop the insanity!

We need everyone! EVERYONE to vote YES on 6! Repeal the Car and Gas Tax Hike!

5 comments:

  1. Greetings from California! I'm bored to death at work so I
    decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break.
    I really like the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take
    a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone
    .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow,
    very good blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site you've got here.. It's difficult to find excellent writing like yours these days.
    I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This website certainly has all of the information I wanted about this subject and didn't know
    who to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it,
    you may be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back later on. I want to encourage you
    to continue your great writing, have a nice morning!

    ReplyDelete