Saturday, January 21, 2017

That Time that Trump Tweeted My Townhall Article About Him

It was the day before Election Day.

I was working on my computer.

Break time!



Then my friend Kurt Schlichter informed me via Twitter that Donald Trump had retweeted my article.

What?

Could not believe it.

Then I checked out his Twitter feed,

Lo and behold!

Here's the tweet:



And here was Kurt's take on it:
And he was my take on it:




What a pleasant surprise for me.

I was beyond excited.

It was a real treasure to find that Donald Trump had retweeted my article on Townhall.com

Friends of mine were telling me that what I had written was crucial for the last 24 hours of the campaign, and helped to ensure his victory, too.

So honored, and now Donald Trump is our President!

More friends were telling me: "Guess what, Arthur? The President of the United States retweeted your article!"

How cool is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment